Current Issue (4/2017)
- "Policy Coordination for Global Financial Stability - Remarks at "The ECB and Its Watchers" Conference Held in Goethe-University Frankfurt on 6th April 2017"Hiroshi Nakaso
- "Finanzstabilität, Transparenz und Verantwortlichkeit: Stellungnahme für das Bundesverfassungsgericht"Martin Hellwig
- "Effectiveness of Unconventional Monetary Policy in the Euro Area: An Assessment Based on a Literature Survey"Salomon Fiedler, Isabel Hanisch, Nils Jannsen and Maik Wolters
- "Tolling the Bell for "Too-Big-to-Fail"? - A Comparison between Four Special Bank Resolution Regimes"Yoichi Iwasa and Uwe Vollmer
- David Grossmann
- Tobias Böing and Georg Stadtmann
Forthcoming Issue (1/2018)
- "The Creeping Competence of the European Central Bank During the Euro Crisis"
- "The Transparency of the European Central Bank in the Single Supervisory Mechanism"
Florin Coman-Kund, Anastasia Karatzia, Fabian Amtenbrink
- "Leadership by Default: the ECB and the Announcement of Outright Monetary Transactions"
Magnus G. Schoeller
- "The European Central Bank as the Only Game in Town: How Could Fiscal Policy-Makers Play Along?"
Ad van Riet
- "ECB-Eurogroup Conflicts and Financial Stability in the Eurozone"
- "Solidifying Consensus. An Inquiry into the Expertise of European Monetary Policy Makers"
- "On the Role of International Spillovers from the ECB"
Ansgar Belke, Irina Dubova
- "The Political Role of the European Central Bank: Sitting in Between European Politics and National Constraints"
Sebastian Heidebrecht, Michael Kaeding
- "From Microfinance to Inclusive Banking (Tim Kaiser)"
Reinhard H. Schmidt, Hans Dieter Seibel, Paul Thomes
- "Pros and Cons of Cash: the State of the Debate"
Malte Krueger, Franz Seitz