After Manuscript Acceptance
List of documents required:
Manuscripts should preferably be submitted as editable WORD documents. Alternatively, manuscripts could also be accepted as La Tex versions and, in addition, as pdf files, if desired.
The cover page should provide the information enlisted below:
- Title of manuscript
- Name(s) of the author(s)
- Address(es) of the authors incl. academic degree(s) and e-mail address(es)
- English abstract (incl. English title)
- Deutsche Zusammenfassung (inkl. dt. Titel)
- Key words
- JEL classification
Kindly submit figures/images as separate files in their original formats (e.g. Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Photoshop). The definition should be 300dpi as a minimum, and kindly abstain from using colours difficult to differentiate in monochromatic printing as a result of colour conversion (e.g. yellow and red). Figures have to be in black-and-white design. The size of figures/images should not exceed 113 mm x 179 mm (upright format) and 179 mm x 113 mm (landscape format).
Tables should not be submitted as copies, but in any editable format (Excel, Word etc.)
The template complies with the standard format requirements. In order to ensure the quickest possible processing, you may use the template provided.
Moreover, please take into account the standard format requirements. Of special relevance are the information about citation and equations.
Format requirements after manuscript acceptance:
- Number of pages: 25 (max.) (about 2800 characters per page incl. space characters)
- The structure of citations should be consistent. Names of authors quoted in the text or in footnotes are to be italicized. Several successively quoted names must be separated by slashes. Several sources must be separated by a semicolon. Example:
- A clear trend (Müller 1998)...
- A clear trend (Müller/Meyer 1998)...
- A clear trend (Müller/Meyer 1998; Berger et al. 1995; Cole 2004)...
- As Müller (1998) describes...
- As Müller/Meyer (1998) describe...
Kindly follow for the list of bibliographic references the following example: Glosten, L. R. /Jagannathan, R. /Runkle, D. E. (1993): On the Relation Between the Expected Value and the Volatility of the Nominal Excess Returns on Stock, The Journal of Finance, 48, 5, 1779-1801.
- Equations should preferably be given in the MathType (Plugin for WORD) version.
- Typeface: Times New Roman
- Font size and format:
- Text: 12, grouped style
- Headlines of images/figures below images: “Table 1: Headline”
- Line space:
- Text: 1.5x
- Footnotes: 1x
- List of bibliographic references: 1.5x
- Abstract/Summary: 1x