Current Issue (1/2020)
- Pier Carlo Padoan
- "The Costs of Zombification in Europe: Why Austrian Economics Fails and the Empirical Findings for Japan are a Misleading Guide"Olaf Schlotmann and Frank Eberhardt
- "When Measuring the Same Leads to Different Conclusions - A Critical Review of Measures Applied to Assess the Degree of Competition in Banking Systems"Toni Richter, Holger Müller and Horst Gischer
- André Sterzel
Forthcoming Issue (2/2020)
- "Financial and Monetary Stability Aspects of Global stable-coins"
Stefan Schäfer and Oliver Read
- "The Potential for Sovereign Wealth Funds to Exert Influence Through Critical Banks in the Five Smallest EU Member States: An Analysis of Malta, Cyprus, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania"
Jan Körnert and Thomas Junghanns
- "The Low-Volatility Anomaly revisited"
Patrizia Perras, Alexander Rehberger and Niklas Wagner
- "Corporate Change After the Global Financial Crisis: A Case Study in direct bank"
- "Retail Investor Behavior, Cryptocurrencies, and Financial Market Innovation ? Insights from the 5th European Retail Investment Conference (ERIC)"
Hans-Peter Burghof, Achim Fecker, Patrick Jaquart, and Benedikt Notheisen
- "Transformation Needed - Report on the 6th International Conference on Credit Risk Analysis and Management"
Simone Westerfeld and Beatrix Wullschleger
- "Not the Time for Central Bank Digital Currency. Why Cash is still irreplaceable"
Ansgar Belke and Edoardo Beretta