Current Issue (2/2021)
- "Extraordinary Times Require Extraordinary Action: Boosting European Demand by Means of Investment Helicopter Money"Thomas Gries and Alexandra Mitschke
- "Sliding Down the Slippery Slope? Trends in the Rules and Country Allocations of the Eurosystemís PSPP and PEPP"Annika Havlik and Friedrich Heinemann
- David Cronin and Kieran McQuinn
- "The ECBís 2019 Liquidity Stress Test: An Event Study Evaluating the Impact on Owners and Creditors"Christoph J. B√∂rner and Jonas Krettek
- "Reconsidering the Prudential Filter for the Cash Flow Hedge Reserve in View of the Purpose of Banking Regulation"Alois Paul Knobloch and Felix Krau√ü
Forthcoming Issue (3/2021)
- "Sudden Stops and Asset Purchase Programmes in the Euro Area"
Josefina Fabiani, Michael Fidora, Ralph Setzer, Andreas Westphal and Nico Zorell
- "Cryptocurrencies, Evolution of Means of Payments and Validity of Monetary Principles"
- "Macroeconomic Policy Making and Current Account Imbalances in the Euro Area"
Taiki Murai and Gunther Schnabl
- "Monetary policy and foreign denominated debt by non-bank borrowers"
Joscha Beckmann, Robert Czudaj and Thomas Osowski
- "Interest Rates and Macroeconomic Investment under Uncertainty"
Ansgar Belke and Matthias G√∂cke
- "Modern Financial Market Theory - A Critique Based on the Logic of Human Action