Current Issue (3/2021)
- "Sudden Stops and Asset Purchase Programmes in the Euro Area"Josefina Fabiani, Michael Fidora, Ralph Setzer, Andreas Westphal and Nico Zorell
- "Cryptocurrencies, Evolution of Means of Payments and Validity of Monetary Principles"Eduardo Beretta
- "Macroeconomic Policy Making and Current Account Imbalances in the Euro Area"Taiki Murai and Gunther Schnabl
- "Monetary policy and foreign denominated debt by non-bank borrowers"Joscha Beckmann, Robert Czudaj and Thomas Osowski
- "Interest Rates and Macroeconomic Investment under Uncertainty"Ansgar Belke and Matthias Göcke
- "Modern Financial Market Theory - A Critique Based on the Logic of Human Action "Thorsten Polleit
Forthcoming Issue (4/2021)
- "The Impact of the Bank of Japan's Low-Interest Rate Policy on the Japanese Banking Sec-tor"
Juliane Gerstenberger and Gunter Schnabl
- "Foreign Direct Investments in the German Stock Market from China and the Gulf States"
Ann-Kristin Achleitner, Dmitry Bazhutov, André Betzer and Henry Keppler
- "The Impact of Media Attention on the Illiquidity of Stocks: Evidence from the Global FinTech Sector"
Eduard Gaar, Valentin Moritz and Dirk Schiereck
- "Why are Interest Rates on Bank Deposits so low?"
Ramona Busch and Christopher Memmel
- "Retail Investor Behavior, Fintechs, and Sustainable Finance Insights from the 6th European Retail Investment Conference (ER-IC)"
Hans-Peter Burghof, Nazmie Sabani and Patrick Jaquart
- "At the End of the Waterfall ? Resolvability of Central Counterparties"