Current Issue (2/2020)
- "Not the Time for Central Bank Digital Currency. Why Cash is still irreplaceable"Ansgar Belke and Edoardo Beretta
- Stefan Schäfer and Oliver Read
- "The Potential for Sovereign Wealth Funds to Exert Influence Through Critical Banks in the Five Smallest EU Member States: An Analysis of Malta, Cyprus, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania"Jan Körnert and Thomas Junghanns
- Patrizia Perras, Alexander Rehberger and Niklas Wagner
- Ivo Arnold
- "Retail Investor Behavior, Cryptocurrencies, and Financial Market Innovation ? Insights from the 5th European Retail Investment Conference (ERIC)"Hans-Peter Burghof, Achim Fecker, Patrick Jaquart, and Benedikt Notheisen
- "Transformation Needed - Report on the 6th International Conference on Credit Risk Analysis and Management"Simone Westerfeld and Beatrix Wullschleger
Forthcoming Issue (3/2020)
- "Monetary and Macroprudential Policies in an Intangible Econo-my"
Guido Baldi and André Bodmer
- "Which is the correct Discount Rate? Arithmetic versus Geometric Mean"
Christian Koziol and Martin Kipp
- "Research Evaluation of Financial Research Evidence from a Survey"
- "A Systemic View on Capital Adequacy, Financial Systems and the Regulatory Process"